- Rates include: luxury accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, bottled water, teas and coffees, two open vehicle safaris a day, daily walking safaris, laundry service, return transfer from Chitwa airstrip to the lodge. The rate includes a R50 per person per night contribution to the Chitwa Trust Fund, for our community upliftment projects.
- Rates exclude: all alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, purchases from the Chitwa Boutique, air and road transfers to and from the lodge.
- All airport taxes and applicable Sabi Sand entrance fees (R120 per vehicle, R30 per person) are for the clients own account. Guests flying in will be subject to R20 fee per person.
- Accommodation for the driver/guide is R2000 per night commissionable. This includes all meals. The inclusion of game drives will depend on occupancy status.
- Private use of safari vehicle with an expert guide is available on request for R5000 nett per day.
- The rate for Chitwa House is inclusive of accommodation, private meals, private game drives, local beverages and laundry. When booking Chitwa House guests are offered 4 complimentary activities per stay. Chitwa House is serviced by a private butler. Note: when booking Chitwa House as well as the whole lodge the service of a private butler is not be included.
- Reservations are to be pre-paid 30 days prior to arrival
- All credit cards accepted with a 4% surcharge for credit card payments
- All transfer of funds are to be made nett of any charges
- 25% of booking value charged if cancellation is 45 to 31 days prior to arrival
- 50% of booking value charged if 30 to 15 days prior to arrival
- 100% of booking value charged 14 days or less prior to arrival
- All reservations, amendments or cancellations are valid only if advised and accepted in writing